Re: can no longer access gmail via the Thunderbird email client

Hi dear techies, i'm arvind from Malaysia.

I have been a long time thunderbird mail client user till last year when i had to go overseas for a job assignment where during the time period, was totally away from using my gmail account with thunderbird.

Upon returning home however, i was shocked to realize that i could no longer access my gmail account via thunderbird.

Is there something i need to change in thunderbird settings, in order to access my gmail account again.

Apologies if this topic  has been discussed in the list previously.

Thank you so much

Arvind