Re: US Bank customer service

Victor

I’ve heard that capital one has the most accessible banking app. I don’t know about their website, I’ve only visited it briefly. I think Wells Fargo is supposed to be pretty good too. These might be other options if you really don’t like U.S. Bank or if you feel like you can’t access it very well.

Victor

On Aug 3, 2022, at 6:42 PM, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

I had a problem when they first removed there mobile site , but now I am having no problem. This is the sight I use to sign on.
----- Original Message -----
From: Janet
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] US Bank customer service

HI Victor,

I used the US bank mobile app for several years because their online banking web site didn’t work with my screen reader at all.  I have received several messages from US bank saying the Mobile bank site has changed as of May 2022.  Matter of fact, I still tried to use the mobile site, but was redirected to the new accessible web site.  The new web site for me has been nothing but trouble.  I don’t understand it at all.  Having said this, I have to admit when these web sites try to make their sites accessible, it scares me!  Smile!  US bank has sent me two emails asking to take a survey of their new accessible site, so I will try and fill it out before I go to bed tonight.  I do all my banking online, and as of yet, that web site is completely different.  I did call them about this before, but they transferred my call, and no one picked up the phone.  The only way I have been able to do any banking online, is through my phone, and that isn’t all the best either.  Something definitely needs to be done about this.  If I don’t hear back from them by filling out this survey, I will need to call them again.

Janet