Re: Migrating Browser Bookmarks

Gene

You don't have to close the message to find the originator.  Either your screen-reader has a command to read the from line when a message is opened or you can get an attachment to be used with your screen-reader and your e-mail program that will do so.  If you tell us what screen-reader and e-mail program you use, we can discuss what is available for your e-mail program.  There is no guarantee that your e-mail program will be able to be used in this way but it probably can be.  When there is a ;problem of a type like this, it is better to ask if there is a solution first, rather than asking people to change their behavior.

Gene

On 8/4/2022 6:19 AM, Howard Traxler wrote:

On my retiring computer, I have bookmarks in Chrome and in Firefox. I'd like to export all of them into a file that I can put on a thumb drive and move to my new machine and import them into (probably) Chrome.  I'm not finding an export function in those browser bookmarks.  Does anyone know how this can be done?

TNX
Howard