Re: Very basey audio

John Holcomb II

Have you checked to see if enhancements  on your sound card are turned on?

Or if a possible Dolby profiles is enabled?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred Adams
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2022 2:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk. groups. io <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Very basey audio

I am using W11 and latest jaws and my computer audio is very basey.  This is a computer or windows problem as jaws is working just fine and I know how to adjust jaws audio.  It is hard to listen to you tube etc because of the baseness in the audio.  I have checked out all of the settings many times but can find nothing.  This all started about a month ago as it was fine before.  Will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

THE HOUR IS LATE AND

THE DAY IS AT HAND