From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2022 2:35 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Narrator

That's what I heard awhile ago but I haven't played with it enough to verify that.  I can say that I've tried it with two or three browsers and, as I recall, it works with Edge, not Firefox nor Brave.

It also doesn't work with Thunderbird.

I'm not saying it doesn't work with various third party programs but I doubt it works with a lot.

Also, I don't think it has a virtual mouse nor the equivalent of object navigation.  If those things aren't true, I'd be curious to know.

Gene

On 8/14/2022 1:28 AM, Monte Single wrote:

Hi Gene,

Somewhere, I got the impression that narrator worked well with micro soft programs such as Edge, office, and the windows operating system in general.

I thought its major failure was in working with 3rd party apps.

I  have no  personal experience to support this.