Re: cribbage

Monte Single

I like cribbage because it involves a fair amount of luck and some thinking.

Bridge is just to hard on my head.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marda
Sent: August 19, 2022 12:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] cribbage

I used to love to play cribbage with braille cards and a tactile cribbage board.  I haven't heard of a good one for computers that's accessible but if you find one would love oto know about it.  Would be cool if it were an online multiplayer one and then we could play against each other.

Marda

On 8/19/2022 1:27 PM, Monte Single wrote:

Greetings all,

Yes, cribbage is my favourite card game.

I would like to find an accessible versin of cribbage that I can play on a pc with current versions ov win 10 and nvda.

These hot summer days just keep happening and I know there will  be way more frozen winter ones.

I know, I should  increase the pseed on  my stone-age treadmill,  but I am stone-aged also!

Cheers,

Mont