Re: cribbage

Monte Single

Hi Marda and list,

The spoonbill site is no down.  The cribbage link  gets a 404.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marda
Sent: August 19, 2022 11:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] cribbage

Thank you for that information.  I will check them out.

Marda

On 8/20/2022 12:53 AM, E.M. Kirtley wrote:

I forgot to add the following information in my last post about theGMA games

http://WWW.GMAGames.com

Our email contacts are:

sales@...

support@...

We have several free games, as well as games that you can demo and purchase.

Have fun!

Ms. Kirtley