From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred Adams
Sent: August 30, 2022 2:22 PM
To: main@TechTalk. groups. io <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] KVM Switches

Do any of you on the list use a KVM switch and if so could you tell me name, model and phone number?  The one I am interested in must only use the HDMI connector and not the old VGA connector that has the screws on each side of the connector.  I do not need the old KVM connectors as that is what I am using now but want to change to the HDMI connector  .  I am switching between two computers.  I will appreciate any info on this.

Thanks much,