Re: What Do I Need To Read BRF Files In normal text Format?

heather albright

Well, if you have k1000 it works like a charm. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2022 11:34 PM
To: TechTalk Mailing List
Subject: [TechTalk] What Do I Need To Read BRF Files In normal text Format?

Hi Group,

Someone wants to send me a book in BRF format.  I believe there must be

some sort of conversion for these files to be read normally by JAWS,

NVDA or via VoiceOver on the iPhone.  What conversion software would I need?

--

Signature:

For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;

For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement  and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!