Re: Echo or Show?

Carolyn Arnold

Thanks. That is all good to know.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashley Breger via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2022 2:08 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Echo or Show?

Hi Carolyn,
Another advantage to the show is that it also supports the show and tell feature where you can hold up an item and ask it. What is this and it will scan the item for a label to tell you what it is. Also, you can do YouTube on the echo show where is on the echo you can’t. Feel free to contact me off the list for more explanation at the below email address.
ashbreger@...

Ashley Breger

On Sep 16, 2022, at 12:37 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

Soon, I will be moving, and at that time, I intend to get an Echo or a Show. I know that the advantage of a Show is that it can read instructions on food items. However, I am wondering if there is an advantage in the Echo over the Show?