Re: A frustrating problem using Free Directory Assistance

James Bentley

Gerald, sometimes, You are as encouraging as Hell.  But, I do suspect that most of your comments were correct

However, I just looked up around half a dozen individuals here in Nacogdoches.

I found out a lot of information on each.  Even, what size of underwear that they wear.  No No.  Just kidding on that last remark.

But, most important for me, I now have a method for finding a lot of local numbers that I once could not find.  I’m still wondering why I did not think to even try a search engine like Google before now.

Cheers,

James B