From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marda
Sent: Saturday, October 1, 2022 5:23 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A frustrating problem using Free Directory Assistance

Well if they have common names you might run into the problem of getting more than one number listed and you might need to know their addresses or something but this is the same way directory assistance used to be when they'd have more than one listing for John Smith or something and they'd give you several numbers and you'd have to pick the right one based on address or other information.

Marda

On 10/1/2022 4:52 PM, James Bentley wrote:

Well.  That worked right off the bat for finding a local ministry.  Wonder why Ididn’t think to try it.  Now, I am going to try Google withlocal individuals phone numbers.

Thanks,

James B