Re: sleepy time

Gene

When the computer does whatever it does, is anything spoken?  It may be set to lock after a certain amount of inactivity.  How do you resume when this happens?

Gene

On 10/2/2022 6:45 AM, Howard Traxler wrote:

Ashley, this is what I explained in my message.  I have all those power settings set to never.  This must be something totally different.  Don't know where to find it.

Thanks.

Howard

On 10/1/2022 7:23 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hi Howard,
I believe if you press the windows key S and type in sleep, you should be able to get to the options and ensure that on power cable is set to never. You will also want to check this for when it is not plugged in. I’m not sure if you already checked to see if these options were off but it is worth checking.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Oct 1, 2022, at 8:19 PM, Howard Traxler <htraxler7@...> wrote:

Does anyone else have a problem with this?  One of my win10 computers goes into a sort of sleep mode if I stop fiddling with it for more than three minutes or so.  I assume that it has nothing to do with the power options because I have them all set to never.  I got microsoft on the phone a couple months ago; and she thought she fixed it.  But that just isn't the case.  It still does it and it's rather annoying.  Has anybody got a fix?  Thanks.

Howard