Re: Need reccomendationon door bell intercome

Loy

Is there a monthly charge? Or is that only if used with a security system?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2022 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need reccomendationon door bell intercome

We have had a ring for just under 2 years already without much trouble. It might be a bit tricky at first configuring the field of view you want the camera to monitor, possibly somebody can help you with that initial setup. After that it is accessible using the ring APP and you can do all of those things you want with it.

Even if you have power from the house it still requires you to have a battery installed. Careful with that set screw as it is quite tiny.
David Ferrin
df7782@...

On 10/6/2022 10:01 AM, Loy wrote:
HI all,
I would like to get a door bell such as ring or some other one that I can talk to who ever comes to door before I open the door. Could you reccoment one? I can't see so don't especially need camera.