Hello,
Ah, LOL, OK, that. viphone+subscribe@... " MEANING, that is it, but not sure whether you mean that?,

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 25 Dec 2015, at 5:30 am, M & D Bilderback <djbilderback@...> wrote:

You guys need to read the subject line.  The list I want to join is the VI Phone List.  lol  Too much egg nog makes your brain go fuzzy!! Let us all start over..... Marilyn

From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] VI phone subscribe info

To join this group, send an email to:
TechTalk+subscribe@groups.io

To send a message to this group, send the message to:
TechTalk@groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web),send an email to:
TechTalk+nomail@groups.io

To receive message digests instead of individual messages send an email to:
TechTalk+digest@groups.io

To receive individual messages instead of digests, send an email to:
TechTalk+single@groups.io