Re: movies from blind mice Mart and iPhone

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi There,
Would converting to MP4 be any good?

Sent from an iPad

On 27 Dec 2015, at 12:51 pm, Luke Scholey <lukescholey@...> wrote:

Hi
I have had a look at this myself, and have found that there is no file extension that iTunes will support if the file is an audio file. The thing is, to change the extension into a movie or video extension the file needs an image, and as you say, The movies you download are just audio.
Apologies, but I don't think what you are trying to achieve can be done. Please, however, let me know if anybody else can find a way to achieve what you are trying to do as it would be quite useful to have these movies on the iPhone.
Regards
Luke

On 26 Dec 2015, at 20:24, Matt <matt.from.florida@...> wrote:

Yes I know that!