Re: New developments on Blindtech

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Oh, that. Yes, I did see it. It was that quick harsh thingy. Yes, it was pretty mean.

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:28 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

No I didn't argue with him. My common about the new co-owner and his
response were both public.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:09 pm

With all due respect, Michael seems to go through one of these phases
about every few months. And this is not the first time he has given the
list away and then taken control back within a day. The fact is that his
new co-list owner was rude to me in private messages and when I commented
on this fact, he immediately went on the defensive and was quite rude
himself. And when I defended myself and responded to her rudeness, she
immediately banned me from the list so no thanks.