Re: link to blind mice mart movie vault?

Melissa

thanks so much

From: Matt [mailto:matt.from.florida@...]
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 10:15 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] link to blind mice mart movie vault?

Hi, you have to be a blind mice mart member first and sign in and then you will see the link. So here is the blind mice mart site below. If I give you the link only it will not show up as the movie vault as you are not sign in to blind mice mart. It will take you to the home page only for you to sign in. See link below.

https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=82333