From: Walt Smith
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 3:47 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Looking for blind-friendly scanner recommendations

I've been looking at information on various scanners (mostly Uniden models) and am pretty much confused and feeling like I don't have the information I really need. I know that I don't want a hand-held model and I don't want one that uses touch screen technology, so what's left? Based on your personal use and experience, what's a really good, blind-friendly TrunkTracker scanner? I do know that in addition to all the basics, I want S.A.M.E. weather alert and I'm not wedded to Uniden as a manufacturer, but if you do recommend another brand, please include information on where to buy. Just to show my low level of understanding, what's the difference between analog and digital models? Thanks for any/all feedback and suggestions.

--
Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL