Re: Nervous about upgrading to windows ten

Allen West

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 28, 2015, at 1:37 PM, Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@icloud.com> wrote:

Up to you. Accessibility is good under Windows 10. I would not wait too long, or you will have to pay for the upgrade rather than get it free. The offer expires next July 29.
On 28 Dec 2015, at 19:27, Jamie <jamdim@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi, everyone,
I’ve heard a lot of good things about windows ten, but I’ve also heard that the accessibility leaves a lot to be desired. What is everyone’s opinions, should I upgrade now, or wait until later. And if I do upgrade now, are there things I need to know right away to begin using windows ten? If I do wait until later, might anyone have a suggestion as to how long to wait.
Or am I being too cautious about this whole thing? Thank you for all responses. I really appreciate it very much.
Jamie

IIf you are running Windows 8 or 8.1, upgrade right away. If you are running Windows 7, it will be ok to wait till March. I just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and I am loving it.
Allen