Re: where can you get windows7pro

Carlos

I prefer UltraISO, but there are other free tools which can be used to create the image. The unattended file can also be placed on a flash drive with or without the Windows installation files. If the flash drive is made bootable and you know how to boot from a flash drive, you don't have to bother with DVDs at all. Or you can just leave the unattended file on the flash drive by itself. If you boot from an installation DVD, it will search for the file and use it if it can be found.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@...>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] where can you get windows7pro

Carlos,

This is a wonderful resource. You've obviously put some serious time
and effort into it. I had no idea, for example, that one had to start
with Vista to get some of this stuff done.

Of the two ISO editors you mentioned in the documentation for the
unattended installation file, UltraISO and PowerISO, which do you
prefer? Or, for that matter, eschew?

On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:47:49 -0400, you wrote:

I have an example unattended file with instructions posted here.
http://opopanax.net/download/
If you purchase it on Amazon it will include a product key.