A General window-eyes question

Donald L. Roberts

My windows 10 desktop will no longer boot. My son-in-law tells me that when we attempt to boot the machine, the monitor shows "no signal." Therefore, he feels that the most likely culprit is the video card.

I have Window-eyes 9.3.1 set to start automatically when the system boots which prompts probably a stupid question, but we are all aware of the dangers of assuming. The question is this: When Window-eyes is running, can the sighted user click the mouse and move it in the same way as if there were no screen reader running? I ask because I want to be sure that the tech will have no problem shutting down Window-eyes.

Thanks for feedback.

Don Roberts