Re: A General window-eyes question

Donald L. Roberts

Monty, it is an onboard video card.

Don Roberts

On 12/28/2015 4:11 PM, Monte Single wrote:
Do you have a separate video card? Or is it a video imput built into the main?mother board?
Have you checked the connections between the p c and the monitor?

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald L. Roberts [mailto:donald.roberts99@...]
Sent: December-28-15 5:49 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] A General window-eyes question

My windows 10 desktop will no longer boot. My son-in-law tells me that
when we attempt to boot the machine, the monitor shows "no signal."
Therefore, he feels that the most likely culprit is the video card.

I have Window-eyes 9.3.1 set to start automatically when the system
boots which prompts probably a stupid question, but we are all aware of
the dangers of assuming. The question is this: When Window-eyes is
running, can the sighted user click the mouse and move it in the same
way as if there were no screen reader running? I ask because I want to
be sure that the tech will have no problem shutting down Window-eyes.

Thanks for feedback.

Don Roberts