From: "Donna" <donnamarie1947@roadrunner.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Nervous about upgrading to windows ten

Does windows ten work like seven I have not done
that one as yet either but need to soon just hope
I can learn it do not have any help from any one
that is blind as I am.. DonnaAt 09:28 AM 12/29/2015, you wrote:
Why would it be better to upgrade to windows ten if I have windows eight?
That is what I currently have is windows eight.
Also, wonâ?Tt microsoft make you update to windows ten in January?
And thanks to everyone for all the helpful and kind responses.
Jamie