Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Anybody here using TWBlue?

I like it but there were sure easier ways of doing things with the Qube. For any of you using Chicken-Nugget, can you tell me how to clear my buffers? When I use the key combination mentioned in the help section or go to the timeline and enter on clear timeline, I get a message that the program is not responding and it won't clear them. I've written to the developer and, once again, no answers are provided.

I'm using Windows Vista Home, JAWS11, and IE8.

Thanks for any help.

Barb