Re: Large amounts of traffic was considering to start with Apple machines

Laz

I spoke up for both Carlos and Gene at the time they were being
attacked on the BlindTech list by the free tech guy, which was all I
as just a list member could do at the time. Now that I've been made a
moderator on that list I can assure you that as soon as I see that
type of attack directed at anyone on the list, it shall be dealt with.
I have no idea who was moderating the list at the time those attacks
took place but obviously they weren't paying attention to what was
happening on the list. I had also seen other issues on the list in the
past that should have been handled by a moderator but for whatever
reason weren't.

Mike and I will be getting together shortly to sort out any list rules
issues, but Mike has told me that he does want to make the BlindTech
list friendlier to the list members.

Laz

On 9/3/15, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@gmail.com> wrote:
Howard, as you can tell, I've change the subject line to reflect the topic
for this kind of discussion.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com>
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404>
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 3, 2015, at 3:42 PM, Howard Traxler <howard@traxlerenterprises.com>
wrote:

Can someone tell me about how this relates to:
considering to start with Apple machines

? So tell me about apple machines