Re: New developments on Blindtech

Dennis L

You never know he might like the stalker types lol sorry I couldn't resist.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christina Stolze [mailto:christinastolze@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 11:34 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: RE: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

Carlos,

I agree with you even though I have only been a member for a short time and
I haven't experienced some of the things you mentioned in this email but I
didn't like it when they were rude to you because between you and a few
other regular members that offer your help regularly and are very educated
and helpful it seemed like you and a few others should have done this a long
time ago. I will follow you wherever you go and I mean that in a good way I
am not a stalker I just like what you do and how you do it.

Christina