Re: IPhone: why not!

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hello, the only thing that will disable double tab, would be turning off voiceover.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

FaceTime/iMessage

On Dec 29, 2015, at 5:05 PM, Rajmund <brajmund2000@...> wrote:

Hello Bill,
Sorry, but I can't think of anything, that would disable double tap. You'll want to wait on others, but tried a reset all settings? No, not erase all content and settings, just reset all settings. It shouldn't delete your data, but will erase customised settings.

Sent from an iPad

On 29 Dec 2015, at 9:43 pm, Bill Koppelmann <billmeister@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I'm noticing that when I try to make changes in settings that even though I double tap, it doesn't change, can anyone tell me what i've done to myself here please?  I tried to turn on the gps service, and it plain just wouldn't let me. I mentioned this before, and I've still not gotten anything helpful.
thanks,
bill