From: ratshtron [mailto:northstar1950@skybeammail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:18 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What's a cord with 3.5-inch jack plugs at both ends, called?

hmmm, that cable can be found at walmart. they come in 3 4 and 6 foot sizes and the actual jack is 3/8 (3 eighths) inch plug and is a stereo patch cable that can be used as a cable from the output of a computer to the input of a digital recorder in to the mic plug in. i have one that i connect from my double talk speech synthesizer to a headphone set that has a 3/8 plug input jack and works quite well. when the cable get worn and starts shorting out, i simply replace the cable and i am good to go again without having to purchase a new set of headphones.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 12/30/2015 03:25 PM, Flor Lynch said:

Yep. That’s my question. What's a cord with a 3.5-inch jack plug at
each end, called? (Someone who apparently doesn’t have one, wants
one.) Thanks.

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click
here to check out my sendspace offerings!