From: Kelsey Nicolay [mailto:piano.girl0299@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 8:54 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] microsoft excel question

Hello,
I am using Excel 2013 with JAWS 17. I am working on a data research project
at work which involves entering addresses, city, state, and zip code for all
branches of all the dealers they work with. The address, city, and state
come out fine as do most of the zip codes. However, I can't seem to enter a
zip code that starts with a 0. The zero gets lost. My supervisor was
unsure how to fix this either. Therefore, if anyone has experienced this,
how do I fix it? I haven't worked much with Excel 2013.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay