Re: is any1 planning to make win10 pe talking installer?

Lenron

I think this would be awesome, and most of the drivers in 7 should work in 10.

On 12/31/15, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com> wrote:
hi Carlos.
u dont need driver packs for 8.1 and 10.
what i have seen is 99% of the drivers that work in 7 work in 10.
i am still using a xp driver on windows 10 on my old netbook which is
just kept at my holiday home

On 12/30/15, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
So, I found a Win10PE project which uses the older more accessible
version
of WinBuilder. I think I may have also figured out how to make the
images
bootable in both UEFI and BIOS modes, but we shall see. I may give this
try, but no guarantee as to when and I still have no driver packs so
audio
support may wind up being limited to USB and Realtek devices as I said
before.

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto