Hello,
Strange. We must have different requirements, it seems.

Sent from an iPad

On 31 Dec 2015, at 9:51 pm, Ella Yu <ellaxyu@gmail.com> wrote:

Only on some webpages I've had this.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 20:48:23 +0000
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Happy New Year

Hello,
To me, when I try and open a web page, only to either get: page cannot be displayed. Error occurred in the security channel. Cloud flair, please complete a security challenge. It leaves me wondering. They could still have potentials, but I'm sorry, humanware is kind of out of it, already. 7 years old hardware? Just leaves me wondering, but that's just my opinion, really. I still use my HIMS device, but not the apex.

From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 20:26:16 +0000

Hello,
HMM, for whatever reason, I have a feeling, it'll be 11 update,
with 3 features, and just as many bugs. All honestly, looking at
windows CE, I'm leading towards the people, who have said that
the note takers have died.

From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 19:53:29 +0000

Hello All,
Happy new year to everyone, too, and let's hope next year will
release something exciting, as far as technology goes.