Re: I'm back

Welcome back sir. Thank goodness it was a minor stroke, any one isn't
a good one, but still.

Happy New Year
Melissa

On 12/31/15, Blaster Nil8 <blaster.nil8@gmail.com> wrote:
We knew something bad had to have happened to keep you away from the
list. I'm glad to hear that your alright. Welcome back and Happy New
Year!

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago
and
I hope I'm back permanently now. If people want to write me, with
personal
messages, please do so at
gsasner@ripco.com
to avoid cluttering the list.

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance. I was lucky.
The
stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis. I got some
rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my
mobility.
We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but
since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I
disappeared
after being active from the inception of the list.