From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 6:39 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Christmas.

Hi all,

Yes, Christmas has twelve days, from December 25 to January 6. I
figure if Muslims can celebrate Ramadan for a month, and Jews can
celebrate both Chanukah and Passover for a week, then I'm entitled to
celebrate Christmas for twelve days. C'mon, folks, stand up for your
rights. Victor's correct, the liturgical calendar says Christmas lasts
twelve days, and that does not have anything to do with stores that
insist that Christmas starts on October first. Idiots!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring