Re: any opinions on windows 10

jldail13@...

Hi
What is the name of this book, and where can I find it?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2015, at 6:10 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@gmail..com> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the group,

Yes there are a few of us here, I've even written a book on using Windows 10 and setting it up as a blind or low vision user.

Re the player, as others have mentioned, you can use any other player you like. Someone asked about WinAmp yesterday and I found a link explaining how to get that working in Windows 10 (It may work out of the box or you may need to update .net essentially).

Kind regards

Quentin.

On 4/09/2015 3:39 AM, Bill Koppelmann wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm one of the new guys and am wondering if we have any windows 10 users here.
what I'm particularly wanting to know is can you choose your player of choice to be used instead of that groove music thing? If so, please tell me how I do this.
many thanks,
--
22 Point

Web: http://www.22point.com.au Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/22Point Twitter: https://twitter.com/22PointApps

Our first book "Making Windows 10 Easy to See" is now available! - http://www.22point.com.au/publications.html

Check out our first app, RapiTap! - Tap targets fast & avoid decoys: Adrenaline pumping, Challenging, Accessible!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitap (Free trial available)