Re: New developments on Blindtech

Carlos

Thanks again Christina.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 11:33 AM
Subject: RE: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

Carlos,

I agree with you even though I have only been a member for a short time and I haven’t experienced some of the things you mentioned in this email but I didn’t like it when they were rude to you because between you and a few other regular members that offer your help regularly and are very educated and helpful it seemed like you and a few others should have done this a long time ago. I will follow you wherever you go and I mean that in a good way I am not a stalker I just like what you do and how you do it.

Christina