Re: Christmas.

Flor Lynch

Too true!

From: Mike B.
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2016 2:59 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Christmas.
Hi Flor,

You stated, (People in many other countries ton't take down their Christmas decorations until about the 7th of January.)

Well, if you ton't put them up, you ton't have to worry about taking them down!  I'm sorry my friend but, I couldn't resist!  LOL,  hahaha hahaha hahaha,  LOL

Y'all have a very blessed New Year!
Take care.
Mike