From: Flor Lynch [mailto:florlync@...]
Sent: December-31-15 8:51 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Christmas.

No, January 6th. (That's the feast of the Three Wise Men, or the Three
Kings, or the Epiphany, or Women's Christmas, or Little Christmas; depending
on where, who, and what, you are! Christmas, despite commercializaation, at
heart isn't a secular or non-Christian festival. Sunday doesn't count as a
normal day etc., etc. There are English-speaking people from all over the
World on this and other similar lists. (People in many other countries ton't
take down their Christmas decorations until about the 7th of January.)

Of course, technology itself in no way observes such traditions. But often
the people behind it do.