From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Peapod site accessibility

Robin,

What about folks who don’t have iOS? Do you know how accessible it is for them? (I do, but of course I’m not living in that part of Planet Earth.)

Sent: Friday, January 01, 2016 2:24 AM
Hi,
Accessibility problems? I and a few others I know use it weekly.  I find no significant accessibility failings with the site or the app for iOS. I’m able to select delivery times, fill my cart manually or from an established list or from their guess my order feature and I can edit delivery times and cart until cut off time with no problems.
I’ve found the service to be good over all and the few times I’ve gotten a bad item or needed credit for one reason or another their customer service department via phone or twitter have been most gracious to help.
Robin