Re: Peapod site accessibility

Robin Frost

Hi,
I’ve heard that the android app does very well also. Sorry I only mentioned PC and iOS access as those were the ones with which I was most familiar and thus the ones I could give the most detail about.  I wasn’t trying to be exclusionary.
Robin

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Peapod site accessibility

Robin,

What about folks who don’t have iOS? Do you know how accessible it is for them? (I do, but of course I’m not living in that part of Planet Earth.)

Sent: Friday, January 01, 2016 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Peapod site accessibility
Hi,
Accessibility problems? I and a few others I know use it weekly.  I find no significant accessibility failings with the site or the app for iOS. I’m able to select delivery times, fill my cart manually or from an established list or from their guess my order feature and I can edit delivery times and cart until cut off time with no problems. 
I’ve found the service to be good over all and the few times I’ve gotten a bad item or needed credit for one reason or another their customer service department via phone or twitter have been most gracious to help.
Robin

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 7:44 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Peapod site accessibility

With my balance problems, I was considering using Peapod to order groceries.  I looked at the site yesterday and it appears it has lots of accessibility problems.  Is that the case?  I did some checking and found that it had accessibility problems in the past.  Peapod reached an agreement with the Justice Department last year to make the site properly accessible but it appears to me that it hasn't been properly or fully implemented yet.  At any rate, I'd like to know if list members are using Peapod and if there are things I should know to make it possible. 

Gene

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.