amanda burt

Welcome back Gene

Amanda

--------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:11 PM
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I'm back

Hi Carlos,
Its new year and everything. As said in a private message, Gene, welcome back, and wishing you the best.

----- Original Message -----
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:58 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I'm back

Nah never mind that list clutter nonsense.. We can put that aside for once. Welcome back Gene! I'm sorry to hear about the stroke, but I'm glad you're on the mend as I'm sure is everyone else. Happy new year and I wish you a swift recovery.
----- Original Message -----
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:52 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] I'm back

If members don't know, I unexpectedly was hospitalized about a month ago and I hope I'm back permanently now. If people want to write me, with personal messages, please do so at
gsasner@ripco.com
to avoid cluttering the list.

Briefly, I had a mild stroke and it affected my balance. I was lucky. The stroke didn't affect my mind and I have no paralysis. I got some rehabilitation for my balance and it's better but it may limit my mobility. We'll see, it's too early to say anything definite about that.

I wouldn't ordinarily send a message about such matters to the list but since I'm a moderator, I thought people would be curious why I disappeared after being active from the inception of the list.

Gene
Sent from a Braille Sense

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.