Re: Large amounts of traffic was considering to start with Apple machines

Laz

As always Gene, you brought up some very good points. Laz

At this point, whether Joseph is a member is probably largely irrelevant.
The list has moved about four times in about four years and lost a lot of
members. It has been almost unmoderated for quite sometime and as a result
of no or very poor moderation, almost the entire core of active members has
become active here and largely inactive on Blindtech. All they needed was a
good alternative and now that one is available, Blindtech is moribund. AS a
result, Blindtech currently has only about three or five messages a day.
Good moderation is not in my opinion, all that is necessary at this point..
good moderation and active promotion of the list is necessary. You may want
to actively promote it after good rules are in place. And promotion may
entail describing how the list has changed to try to begin rebuilding its
reputation.

Geneare in place. Perhaps you, Laz, can help save Blindtech. At present,
the list hasas almost been destroyed. If it had been a From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 4:25 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: Large amounts of traffic was [TechTalk] considering to start
with Apple machines

You’ll be happy to know that your pal, Joseph the Free Tech Guy, is back on
the Blind Tech list, so its days may be numbered.

Gerald