Re: Peapod site accessibility

Monica Jones

Gene, I have a friend last year who used it a lot. I got the impression it was pretty accessible. I will ask her about accessibility problems she may have had and see what she says. Now she has a volunteer who helps her shop, but she may still use Peapod some. I’ll check. I’ll see if she had a way of getting around glitches that may have come up.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 6:44 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Peapod site accessibility

With my balance problems, I was considering using Peapod to order groceries.  I looked at the site yesterday and it appears it has lots of accessibility problems.  Is that the case?  I did some checking and found that it had accessibility problems in the past.  Peapod reached an agreement with the Justice Department last year to make the site properly accessible but it appears to me that it hasn't been properly or fully implemented yet.  At any rate, I'd like to know if list members are using Peapod and if there are things I should know to make it possible.

Gene
Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones