Re: Additional Free Voices for NVDA

Curtis Delzer

use your installed version of open book which contains it, or, K1000 has
Eloquence which can and I use it with NVDA.
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Wed, 02 Sep 2015 10:27:32 -0400
"Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@verizon.net> wrote:

On my old XP PC, I was able to use Eloquence as my default voice for NVDA because I also happened to have Open Book 7 installed as well. But on my current Windows 7 PC, the only default voices available for NVDA are Microsoft Anna or ESpeak, neither of which appeals to me because they are not especially clear or responsive. I am well aware that Eloquence is not available legally as a free voice for NVDA in Win 7, so I won’t even bother to get into a discussion about this sensitive issue. In any case, are there any other free voices available for NVDA that are clearer and more responsive than Anna or ESpeak? Thanks.

Gerald