From: Bill Koppelmann <billmeister@samobile.net>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2016 4:52 am
Subject: [TechTalk] locations in settings

Hi rajmun,
Well, I finally got around to reading your post and it was the most
helpful of all, as you included that extra little bit that I really needed.

Ok, i now have that all set up, but this time when I asked about
weather it said no weather available. I'm pretty sure that the weather
is on, but not absolutely, any reason why it should tell me that, and
is there anything else i need to change?
many thanks,
Bill K.

Sent from a Braille Sense