From: Flor Lynch <florlync@iol.ie>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2016 3:54 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] locations in settings

Hi,

Have you double-tapped the "Edit Cities" button, and then typed in your city
or nearest town? That tells the Weather app the locN you're interested in
knowing about. (You'll find this button towards the bottom of the page or
screen.) Then you can input more cities if you're interested.

From: Bill Koppelmann <billmeister@samobile.net>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2016 4:52 am
Subject: [TechTalk] locations in settings

Hi rajmun,
Well, I finally got around to reading your post and it was the most
helpful of all, as you included that extra little bit that I really
needed.

Ok, i now have that all set up, but this time when I asked about
weather it said no weather available. I'm pretty sure that the weather
is on, but not absolutely, any reason why it should tell me that, and
is there anything else i need to change?
many thanks,
Bill K.

Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense