From: Matt <matt.from.florida@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2016 6:49 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] locations in settings

Well, I would go to settings and general and Siri and then my info I think
it is called and put in my info for her/him. Then back out of settings and
close all apps out of the foreground and in the app switcher and then reboot
the phone or device and then see what happens. I think this will solve your
problem . That is also if you have location turn on in settings and have
location turn on in any app you want it to know your location . HTH

Matt.from.florida@...

From: Matt <matt.from.florida@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, 2 January 2016 6:24 pm

Well, it sounds like you don't have your info put into Siri . So why
not try asking for a specific weather at a specific location. For
example: What is the weather in Tallahassee, Florida and see what she
says.
If she answers then I would ask her who I am and see what she say's
and if she don't know she will say something like you can put your
info in so and so. And then go and put your info in for her. But I
think your info is set in Siri such as your name and address and so on.

Matt.from.florida@...

From: Bill Koppelmann <billmeister@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2016 4:52 am
Subject: [TechTalk] locations in settings

Hi rajmun,
Well, I finally got around to reading your post and it was the most
helpful of all, as you included that extra little bit that I really
needed.

Ok, i now have that all set up, but this time when I asked about
weather it said no weather available. I'm pretty sure that the
weather is on, but not absolutely, any reason why it should tell me
that, and is there anything else i need to change?
many thanks,
Bill K.

Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense