From: Pamela Dominguez <geodom@optonline.net>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, January 3, 2016 4:52 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Determining Hard Drive Capacity

Okay, what gives? Where is the message? And this time, I let it go through
all the footers and all the other jazz until it stopped talking, to
determine whether you were bottom posting or not, and you're not. You just
sent us the message with all the information Carlos now puts at the bottom
of a regular message. And you sent it twice. Pam.