From: Marie
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 5:20 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Additional Free Voices for NVDA

Sorry, I saw on another email that it was Australian. either way In my
opinion it is bad. But I also realize that what one person thinks is bad,
another person likes it so I should keep this particular opinion to myself.

My apologies.
Marie

From: Marie <magpie.mn@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, 3 September 2015 5:02 am

I don't think there is anything wrong with your hearing when it comes to
ESpeak. It makes me want to grit my teeth trying to understand it and to
tolerate the very sound of it. I love Australian accents but this is
terrible. I will probably spend more time trying to use and learn NVDA
now
that the voice is so much more pleasant.
Marie