From: Monte Single [mailto:mrsingle@...]
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:40 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Additional Free Voices for NVDA

Yes, that heavily accented male e-speak voice is probably the worst computer speech I have ever heard.

I am sure, as Gene says, this is enough to turn a lot of people away from an excellen no/low priced screen reader.

Hi Joseph Lee, you wizard , you.  Maybe there is another voice that could     run at the installation of n v d a???

Thanks,

Monte

From: Marie <magpie.mn@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, 3 September 2015 5:02 am

> I don't think there is anything wrong with your hearing when it comes to
> ESpeak. It makes me want to grit my teeth trying to understand it and to
> tolerate the very sound of it. I love Australian accents but this is
> terrible. I will probably spend more time trying to use and learn NVDA now
> that the voice is so much more pleasant.
> Marie

Sent from a Braille Sense