From: Jim grech
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2016 7:45 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] windows 10 and twitter

Giday guys, my name is Jimbo and I’ve just gone up to windows 10 and jaws 17 and I was using chicken nugget and the qube on 8.1. now the qube doesn’t work and chicken nugget will only work if it’s window is in focus.

The control windows key combo left and right arrows to move from timeline to timeline does not work, have to use ault windows. When I try to use the key strokes that the keyboard manager suggests to use, they don’t work either.

Does anyone know of another accessible program  to use instead?

cheers